We see before and after pictures and hear stories about people that lost weight and we wonder how they did it, how did they manage to get rid of 20 – 30 pounds or even more without surgery.
Not only they lost weight but they also managed to maintain their ideal weight. Let’s take a look at some physical activities that can substitute gym training or pumping iron and help you lose those extra pounds or will prevent you from putting back the lost weight.
- Step aerobics! This kind of training is fun, the music is lively and engaging, you can sign up for a class with a friend or you can find an online tutorial and practice step aerobics at home.
All the equipment you need is a stepper that can be purchased from any sports store or you can order it online and it’s not expensive at all. You can lose about 700-800 calories during a one hour session and the focus is on tights, bum and hips.
- Zumba! Zumba is a mix up between cardio and all the dances you can think of. It has salsa, mambo, hip hop, tango, merengue, belly dancing, reggaeton, flamenco moves and much more.
The music is all about fast rhythms and it usually has Latino influences. With zumba you will feel like doing a dance and not exercising and a lot of people lost weight this way. You will do a workout without even realizing it.
If you don’t want to join a class you get one of the Zumba video games available for Wii, XBox 360 or Sony Playstation game consoles.
- Kangoo Jumps! Kangoo jumps are a special kind of shoes that make you jump like a kangaroo, they are similar to roller skates but instead of wheels they got some sort of tension springs that enable you to bounce. Although you can buy them and use them at home it’s advised to join a class even if just for a few trainings.
The certified instructor can teach you the diversity of moves you can perform while wearing kangoo jumps. They can be used by anyone and they are absolutely safe. At first you may feel that you cannot hold your balance but you will soon find out there’s no way you can fall or harm yourself.
- Water aerobics or swimming! Water makes any kind of movement more difficult, accelerates fat burn, and tones your muscles and skin.
During the summer a session of water aerobics will not only help you cool off but you will lose weight without sweating. Even in winter you can find an indoor swimming pool and after a few pool laps you can either go to the sauna or relax in the jacuzzi.
- Tae Bo! The common belief is that Tae Bo is meant only for pros or people that are martial arts fans. There are plenty of workout routines that mix up fat burning cardio elements with Tae Bo core strengthening.
If you are new just sign up for a beginner class and remember that you don’t have to keep up with your trainer, work at your own pace.
These are just a few ways to lose weight and have fun while doing it. You can choose either one but why not check out our home page because in case you didn’t know hypnotherapy is one of the fastest ways to lose weight, and right now we have 3 great bonus’s that we are giving away FREE just Click Here to be taken to our home page and don’t forget if you have any questions please email me and I will do my best to help you, Stephen
PS: Can can you do me a favor and let me know what you think by clicking on one of the Facebook buttons and telling me if the info was good or bad! – Thanks again,,,