Easy weight loss
Losing weight, being in shape, staying fit and in good health have become primary goals for most of us. Because we have busy lives and overwhelming work schedules most of the times we skip meals, have late night snacks and have so little time for working out or exercising.
When we think of an easy weight loss we automatically think of a low calorie diet but there are some useful tips that can help you with easy weight loss without making you starve.
Easy weight loss – Useful Tips
- Do your weight math! The Body Mass Index (BMI) is a measurement of body fat for a person and depends on age, height and weight. You can find online BMI calculators that will tell you how much weight you need to lose so you can have a normal BMI and be healthier.
- Plan your weight loss schedule! After you have calculated your BMI and know exactly how much weight you want to lose take a moment and plan it. Health over easy weight loss should be your major concern and nutritionists say that you can lose about 3 or 4 pounds per week without messing up your metabolism. So divide the weight you want to lose by 4 and you will have the number of weeks to plan over your diet.
- Keep your fridge free from unhealthy foods! And you should do that right away by replacing anything that’s considered junk food or fatty foods.
- Eat breakfast everyday! Milk or yoghurt and cereals are indeed the breakfast of champions and a healthy breakfast will give you energy for the whole day. But instead of eating chocolate or fruit flavored cereals that have lots of sugar go for whole grain cereals and add a tea spoon of honey, which is a natural sweetener and also energizer.
- Portion your food! Don’t be greedy, put a smaller amount of food on your plate and after you finish it think for a moment if you really need more. Avoid watching TV, reading or talking to someone while you eat because it can distract you and you’ll end up eating more than your body needs.
- Keep track of what you eat! To lose weight you need to burn more calories than you eat. You can find online listings with all foods and their calorie gain as well as listings with activities (all kind of sports, walking, sleeping and such) and the amount of calories you burn by performing them. The start will be a bit difficult so consider keeping a journal and even write down everything you eat and at the end of the day check if you ate more than you have burned.
- Know what food to eat! Every kind of food contains some sort of substances, some are benefic for the body some are not. Proteins and fibers should be on the top of your list, proteins help muscle and fibers ease digestion and burn process.
Follow this few rules and you will notice an easy weight loss without too much effort. But if you want to lose more pounds you will need to start doing some sort of workout or physical activity to help you burn faster. Or you can consider weight loss with the help of hypnosis, take a look at http://weightlosshypnotherapy.info/ to learn more about it.
I hope some of this has helped you learn more about Easy weight loss and if you are interested in finding out about how to lose weight using hypnosis just Click Here to be taken to our home page as right now we have 3 great bonus’s that we are giving away FREE and dont forget if you have any questions please email me and I will do my best to help you, Stephen
PS: Can can you do me a favor and let me know what you think by clicking on one of the Facebook buttons and telling me if the info was good or bad! – Thanks again,,,