Best way to lose weight
Whether you want to look astonishing in your new dress, lose baby weight or just get rid of the extra pounds and feel good about yourself losing weight may not be as easy as it sounds.
There are literally hundreds if not thousands of diet plans and workout routines meant to give you your dream body. Each one advertises to the best way to lose weight but somehow none works.
Here are a few simple guidelines, combining them will show you the Best way to lose weight
- If working out feels like a burden better skip it! Sports and working out are indeed the best way to lose weight but they work only if you truly enjoy it. If you think of it as a constant burden you will not be able to focus on muscle work during the training sessions and most of the time you will do incorrect moves that won’t help you lose weight and may have harmful effects on your body.
- You decided gym is not for you but don’t give up exercising! Working out is not all about pumping iron or running on the treadmill. Working out is any activity that makes you sweat and helps you burn calories. You can join a dance class, whether it’s Latino, oriental, Indian dance or even ball room dancing, take bicycle rides or even longer trips on weekends if you have the time, go roller or ice skating, go swimming, play with the kids. There are plenty of fun activities that will help you burn calories that don’t involve gym and a bunch of sweaty people.
- Take a daily walk! It doesn’t have to be a long walk, 20 – 30 minutes a day is all you need to get the muscles working and blood flowing. When you are walking the dog go for an extra 5 minutes, don’t take the car for short distances and don’t think you’ll lose 20 minutes of your time, think of it as an investment in your health. Don’t get discouraged by the cold and the snow, put on your warmest clothes and take a 5 minute walk in the snow, the cold weather will get you blood flowing faster and the snow will make walking difficult resulting in more burnt calories.
- Drink 2 liters of water every day! And this is not optional, compared to giving up fatty foods, sodas and such drinking water is a breeze. Hydration not only speeds the metabolism but also keeps you free from kidney conditions, slows the skin’s aging process and it’s benefic for your whole body. Before having your meal drink a full glass of water, it will reduce the hunger feeling and make you feel satiated.
Best way to lose weight – Snacking!
- Snacking is allowed if it’s healthy! Eating between meals is highly recommended because it enables your body to maintain its calories burning rate up. After you eat something the metabolism starts but if the metabolism was down for a long time the longer it takes to kick in and that results in a weight gain. The trick is to keep the metabolism continuously working and you do that by giving it something to burn and that is food. A fruit of your choice or yoghurt are a great snack between meals.
I hope some of this has helped you learn more about Weightloss and if you are interested in finding out about how to lose weight using hypnosis just Click Here to be taken to our home page as right now we have 3 great bonus’s that we are giving away FREE and dont forget if you have any questions please email me and I will do my best to help you, and good luck - Stephen,,,
PS: Can can you do me a favor and let me know what you think by clicking on one of the Facebook buttons and telling me if the info was good or bad! – Thanks again,,,
Incoming search terms:
- best way to lose weight